Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

Wallpaper Bunting

For my mum's 60th birthday picnic I bought a cheap gazebo. Using some of my wallpaper sample books I then made some lovely wallpaper bunting to make it slightly more festive.  Token effort, but cute, and being wallpaper it lives on to liven up another party.

Cut out your triangle template and if you are clever, you will double it up to become a diamond.  If you are like me and like to save time so that your project takes twice as long to do, stick with the triangle....





So you need a piece of wallpaper big enough to fit a diamond (two triangles end to end).  Easier to have the diamond in one piece because you then fold it in half ready to hang over a cord and wallpaper/cellulose paste together.

....and the pictures ended up sideways.  How did that happen?  Well they can stay that way.  Cool vertical grass wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment