Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Shrinkie Lolly Packet Fail

This is my failed attempt at shrinking lolly packets.  The major thing for this project is to stay next to the oven and don't forget about it.  This is something I've never been good at.  Only recently have I managed to stop burning rice and biscuits.  So I will have to work on this for shrinking plastic.


Key points are: make a baking paper envelope (otherwise melted plastic sticks to tray).  Medium to low heat oven, preheated and no fan or your packets might move around a little. 

A failed experiment.  I can now advise people NOT to use sugar packets. I think Edison said something about each failure brings you closer to success?
I am not going to give up though.  Once I have managed to get some decent shrinky packets, will be thinking of what to do with them.  So the silver lining here, is that I now have more time to think of what to make and will clearly have to eat more lollies and chocolate so that I have some more packets to shrink.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment