Pages

Sunday 22 April 2012

Bottle Lid Cow Head

I was looking through one of those home and garden magazines.  I saw a great orange kitchen with the prerequisite blackboard wall.  What really caught my eye was a glimpse of a very colourful cow head.  It reminded me of those Chicago sculptures.  Anyway, this magazine happened to be the unhelpful kind that doesn't have a detailed index at the back listing all the objects in each photo.   So I scanned it to zoom in for a better look, but as you can see it is still only a scan of a tiny image.



However, google came to the rescue.  These cow heads are all over the place.  There I was thinking the head is a folded plate or something, and really it is a bottle cut up.  Cool!  See here.

So now I have to start collecting bottle lids.  We only have blue ones so I'll have to start the children on other milk instead.  I just won't tell Plunket.

No comments:

Post a Comment