Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

Printing on Wallpaper

I've had 3 wallpaper sample books for about 10 years now.  They are huge and have hundreds of pages.  I really want to go get some new ones, but get into trouble when the garage starts looking like a hoarder's haven.  So need to use them up and soon! 

My latest idea was to make thank you cards with them.  I have discovered that if you have a laser printer, it will print on the vinyl perfectly.  I only had a black and white printer, which works fine for me.  Too much colour would compete with the patterns on the paper.  Best to keep it simple.

So cut your paper into A4 sheets.  Set up a template and print.

I found this to be great for thank you cards also as it saved time for me.  No gluing buttons, cutting out intricate flowers or any other crazy stuff I've done in the past.  I do like sending thank you cards, but sometimes I get halfway through and wish I hadn't started.  (Out of a previous lot of cards, only half a dozen were actually finished and posted out - sorry everyone else....)




No comments:

Post a Comment